Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Crazy Good
Life for us has been crazy lately...but the good kind. It's the kind of crazy that I can't remember is I put deodorant on or brushed my teeth... The kind of crazy where I am constantly asking, "Now, WHAT day is it?" The kind of crazy where if I sit down for longer than three minutes, it is quickly followed by snoring... The kind of crazy where I get to be Mom to two great boys and one adorable little girl. Yes, life is crazy good for me right now...if I could just remember where I put my keys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know that crazy!
In fact my mom-in-law has a magnet on her fridge that says:
"If I could remember your name, I'd ask you where I put my keys!"
I think she could relate too.
Post a Comment