Monday, December 29, 2008

Oops...I Did it AGAIN!

I did it again. I pulled out my eyelashes with an eyelash curler...again.

Don't know why I've done this... TWICE.

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson the first time...you'd think.

It was the opposite eye this time, thankfully...I guess.

Why is curling my eyelashes so hard for me...WHY?!?

I guess I'll give up curling my lashes...doubt it.

I swear I need to come with my own personal warning sign, because I'm pretty sure that it is not the tool that is the problem - it's the operator!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Are you okay? Doesn't that hurt?

The Luker Family said...

LOL you fool!!!!

Sheri said...

Oooouuuch! Everytime I think about you doing this, I get the shudders. I hope you recover soon. Btw, I've had at least two friends I can think of off the top of my head who have done this, so don't feel too inept. It's the very reason I don't own an eyelash curler. I'm sure I would not have much better luck than you.