Friday, December 26, 2008

Where, Oh Where are the SNOWPLOWS!

It is the day after Christmas. We have been staying at my Mom's since Christmas Eve. We thought we would come home a bit early today, since we heard there was a TON of snow in Salt Lake... So now, I am sitting at home...been here about three hours...took Scott and I about two of those hours to clear the driveway - WITH a snowblower...my car is not home...it's down the street at the neighbor's...couldn't get it up the hill because there is about a foot of snow that hasn't been plowed...and I'm just sitting here...wondering...

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE DANG SNOWPLOWS!!!!

Sorry for the cursing...

2 comments:

Pugs said...

Cursing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TeV8yp8ALM comes to mind......

Emily K. said...

ditto to the snow plows! I've helped three people out of the snow in the last 24 hours. I'm calling West Jordan!!!
Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!