Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm Having a SHOE PARTY!!!

My little sister, Haylee and I are having a shoe party. If you've never been to one, you are in for a real treat! It is on Friday, March 13th at Haylee's new townhouse from 7-9 pm (open house). My friend started this business a few months ago, and she has some really great shoes and purses. If you want more info about it, let me know and I will e-mail you. For a sneak peek, visit:

http://www.craveparties.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Connie Robinson said...

I would love to come but I can't, sounds and looks so fun though. Have another party so I can come sometime.

marci and josh said...

Missy,
I had to apologize for how mean Dax was to Asher. I feel so bad, and hopefully we can find someway to help him. It was good to see you, you look great. Have fun on your trip. Here's my email if you want to be invited to my blog.
marci326@gmail.com

Marci (Rusk) Sargent