To The Man I Love (you know who you are),
Happy Birthday. I met you when you were 26, and now...let's just say are you SERIOUSLY old enough to be President? Really? Don't worry, I wont be trading you in for a newer model any time soon. I kind of like you too much. In fact, I think I'm pretty much in love with you! My heart hurts when you are not around :). I'm so glad I get to share this crazy ride of a life with you. You are so great in so many ways. I love that you do the laundry (even though you seem to always miss match the boys socks). I love that when my legs hurt at night, you rub them (even if it is with your feet). I love that you pretend to hate the Biggest Loser (even though just this weekend you told me it would be cool to gain 100 lbs so you could be on the show). I love when you dance ("thank you for jumping"). I love that you NEVER LET ME WIN AT ANYTHING - you make me earn it and even though I complain, I know it just makes me better (I totally kick your butt at Mario Kart). I love that you love me even though I am weird. I love that you are a good husband, a good dad and a good friend - my best friend in fact. I love that we can laugh together, cry together (Harry Potter? What is that about?...), make chocolate pudding together... I'm pretty much obsessed with you (I know, I know - the feeling is mutual), and I'll probably have a crush on you for eternity. I'm glad you're mine forever. Happy Birthday, old man!
Love,
A Not So Secret Admirer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know what chocolate pudding means!
Post a Comment