
I look forward to every time we are together, especially when we all can be there. When it comes to the depth of our friendship, there is strength in numbers. Whenever I am with them, I laugh, I cry, I leave wanting to be a better person. They are some of the most amazing women that I know.
This is our 2nd annual "Favorite Things" get together. This year we took a road trip down to St. George and stayed at Marie's...house would not suffice...Bed and Breakfast, maybe? It was decorated to the max! She really is the best hostess. I am quite confident that she will have her own television show someday.

There was food, girl-talk, a photo montage of the five of us playing on the flat screen, chocolates and bottled water - complete with a red ribbon tied around it - by the beds... It was lovely. We stayed up all night, got pedicures...

...ate at "In & Out" and ultimately realized that we are not as young as we once were and that staying up all night is not wise is our old age. We had some great favorite things...

And a surprise appearance by "Pocket Mr.Rochester."

It was a blast. This fall will mark the 10 year anniversary of the beginning of this friendship. The four of them became roomies at college and I was added to the mix a year later.
To My Girls: Thanks for letting me be a part!

1 comment:
So fun & much needed!!!
Post a Comment