Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Private - Keep Out!

Since I just posted by blog address on facebook, I'm thinking now might be a good time to go private. If you are interested in following the goings-on of our family, please leave a comment with your e-mail address. Even of you are a blog-stalker/blerker and I don't even know that you read my ramblings (does any one really?), I am happy to include you. Don't feel weird. I probably do the same thing to you...

21 comments:

Jamie said...

invite me! jamie10harper@gmail.com
Jackson has the same shirt as Asher. So cute! I can't beleive you have a kindergartener!

Emily K. said...

Me me me! I want an invite! eckesten@gmail.com

Brye said...

I want to stalk you!

bryenicole{at}gmail.com

sflo said...

Can I be invited to view your blog when its private? :)

Tammy Anderson said...

I'l love to keep reading your blog. It is fun to keep up with you guys since we've both moved. I think you already have my email

Tammy Anderson

Connie Robinson said...

I like to just stop on it and see how you are so count me in. Like I just happened to do today! ccallrobinson@gmail.com

Marie said...

I just barely saw this on facebook... I'd love to read it if you would include me. My email address is mariegebs@hotmail.com.

By the way, in case you're wondering this is Marie Shelton

The Augustus' said...

I want to continue to stalk you....
kristinaugustus@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Count me in!! elsasserfam@gmail.com

Mac and Dixie said...

I would love to stay connected...my email is dixierob@yahoo.com
Thanks!

sara said...

You know my address and you know that I want to be included!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

i blog stalk you!! lol.. melindatoilolo@msn.com

Unknown said...

I'd love for you to add me to your private blog. lizfmayo@yahoo.com

MARIE said...

If you must go private, you must. (quote adapted from Jane Eyre). Invite me.

Ranae and Matt said...

I want to be included. bambo79@hotmail.com

Jen said...

I would like to keep reading about your life so include me! gygifamily@gmail.com

Ginger said...

I'll be needing an invite...

gingerekberg@yahoo.com

Mike and Timette said...

mwankier@gmail.com

R said...

I love reading your blog! Even though we haven't seen eachother in years, My email is remail88@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

yes please!

tiffanyjack924@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

yes please!!
tiffanyjack924@gmail.com