Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Am In LOVE

Most of you know that we welcomed our little princess into the world last Thursday (the 18th). What you don't know is how cute she is, what an amazing spirit she has brought into our home and how desperately and completely I am in love with her. It has affected my desire to be on the computer, so this is all you are getting for now. Check out bellababyphotography.com and click on "view photos." Her password is 1118finleyadamson. She has changed a little in looks since then, but she is amazing and beautiful and you'll just have to be patient for more pictures and the story of how she came to our family. I must go - I have an appointment to snuggle...

6 comments:

Jamie said...

congrats! That is so exciting! It makes me more excited for our little girl to be born!

Tammy Anderson said...

She is so adorable Missy! Congratulations! What a joy for your family!

Emily K. said...

Woo hoo, she's here! I am so happy for you. Hope you're all adjusting well. Have a happy Turkey day and I look forward to seeing this little girl.

Court said...

miss you are so dang cute!!! I love your little family and so excited for you guys:)

Mac and Dixie said...

Congratulations you guys! Way fun stuff!

Marianne said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you to welcome your little girl home! I tried to view her pictures online but I kept getting a message that the password was incorrect. Wierd. So...I can't wait to see your little one! xoxoxo!