Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Little Slice of Heaven

In the scriptures it says that a man can't live by bread alone. But what about a woman and banana bread? The reason I ask this is because yesterday, that is ALL I ATE. I have the most delicious banana bread recipe that I got from my friend, Sharey (who is living in Chile right now and I miss her). It has sour cream. It has melted butter. It is not good for my diet. BUT...it makes my house smell wonderful. It makes my kids happy. And for a moment it makes me think that maybe, just maybe I could eat it for every meal of everyday and be happy. And for a moment, all the world seems right and good. Then I come to my senses...

Looks good, right? Here's a bit of information you might find exciting - the recipe makes two loaves...and I love to share!

No comments: