Do not, I repeat - DO NOT be fooled by these innocent faces... It's the sweet-looking ones that get you every time. Cute, yes. Adorable, definitely. Mischevious??? WITHOUT A DOUBT! You see, once per week I get to have these two little mongrels all to myself (and by "myself," I mean - with my trusty sidekicks, Grandma Fossil and Asher). Let me tell you how my day goes:
I put the books on the shelf...they take them off.
I clean the front of the TV...they smack it and leave hand prints.
I throw garbage away...they get it back out.
I try to eat something...they want it.
I try to change one of their diapers...the other tries to help.
I try to TYPE (ahem!)...the ALSO try to help.
Do I laugh? Sure. But let me give you a word of advice - Don't try to visit me on a Monday. You might not like what you see!
MONSTERS!!! It's a good thing I don't have twins...

No comments:
Post a Comment