Sunday, September 21, 2008

One of These Days

One of These Days I Will:

Have my house as clean as I want it to be
Play with my kids and not worry about everything else
Finish the Bible
Lose those 10 lbs that have been stuck to me for a year
Not be so hard on myself
Be better at managing my time
Make better use of my time
Finish the monthly Ensign cover to cover
Not feel so busy
Update my blog more often and not use all of the above as excuses for not doing it.

...one of these days...one of these days...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

*sigh* I understand, my friend, I understand.

MARIE said...

I think it's funny how you say all these things that you're going to to some day and in the same sentence say that sometime you're going to stop being so hard on yourself.
I think you're fabulous and beautiful and I, also, want to get rid of 'those 10 lbs'. I see a challenge a brewing. ?