Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four...

I got this from my sister as an e-mail and decided to copy many of you and post it to my blog instead of forwarding it on! Enjoy...my life is really not all that interesting.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, Copper Hills (at least as of Monday!), the grocery store (I used to be all about Wal-mart, but lately it's been Albertson's), and work

(B) Four people who e-mail me: Kari, Sheila, Teresa, Sheri (Keep in mind these are mostly forwards and Goodreads updates)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: This is hard, because I LOVE to eat...Red Lobster, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Cafe Rio (unoriginal, I know), and...I don't know...maybe Cold Stone!

D) Four places I would rather be right now: All of these are assuming that I had the money to pick up and go on a whim! (If that's not assumed, I'm actually happy where I am - home.) With Scott on a date, Disneyland, New York, Washington DC

E) Four people I think will respond: ????

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over again: The Biggest Loser, What Not to Wear, Food Network Challenges (or anything Food Network) and John and Kate + 8

I now tag - Jamie (since you are new to my blog!), Emliy N, Sheri (since you LOVE being tagged so much), and Kelli (so you have something new on your blog! Just kidding! I'm HORRIBLE la

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks Missy...Funny I just read that after I posted. I know I need to be better!! Keep reminding me when I haven't posted for a while. Hey, I want to do the Hood to Coast next year...any interest...Will you carry me across the finish line if I don't make it (ha, ha...remember the marathon?).

Jamie said...

So I just filled this out on my blog under "tagged" It was fun to read yours. I like the seriously so blessed blog too! I am glad to catch up with you!

Mike and Timette said...

YEAH!! Missy this is Timette! How fun, I didn't know you knew Dixie. She is in my ward. I will add you to my blog list. Taz looks so BIG and Asher I never really got know but so big as well. Good to see you again.

Heidi and Sam said...

Hey Missy!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Yes I would love it if you added me to your blog friends. I love blogs they are so great and fun to see people you wonder what is going on in their lives. Keeps friends connected. Anyway your kids are getting so big. It's good to chat. :)

Heidi and Sam said...

Hey missy. Sorry me again. I was wondering if I could add you to my list of blog friends?