Thursday, January 22, 2009

In My Opinion...

In my opinion, NO ONE should wear shorts that are so short that anyone and everyone can see the point at which your leg meets your bum cheek. I don't care how skinny you are, how young you are or anything else. It's just wrong and it makes people uncomfortable. That's just my opinion...

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I agree! (Maybe that's the side of me speaking who is jealous that they can, whether they should or not!)

Mike and Timette said...

I agree girlfriend!!!

Emily K. said...

AMEN!

Ranae and Matt said...

This just made me think. When you are in Disneyland watch out for a little indecent exposure in the chest area. I saw way to much and no not clevage MOre

Connie Robinson said...

So in the middle of winter what brings this thought to you. I totally agree. I am not a fan of short shorts.