Of coarse I really don't mean, "When I'M a Dad," because that would be impossible. This is a phrase that lately comes out of Taz's mouth at regular intervals. He's not being cheeky or anything, he's simply stating that when he is a Dad, he will do things much differently than we do. So of his most recent statements are:
"When I'm a Dad, I 'm going to let my kids have toys at the table."
"When I'm of Dad, I'm going to have lots of dogs living inside my house."
"When I'm a Dad, I'm going to let my kids have as much candy as they want."
I'm thinking of starting a "Taz's 'When I'm a Dad' Jar," and every time he makes one of his declarations, I will write it down and put it in there, so that someday when he really is a Dad, we can all have a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think the jar sounds like such a good idea.
The jar idea is SO cute. He really would get a good laugh when his kids are asking all those things and he is saying no!
I love him, that sound like a great idea!
Post a Comment