Tuesday, August 26, 2008
JUNK!
They say that one man's trash is another man's treasure, but I am fully convinced that one man's trash is another man's JUNK! My Mom had been in this mood lately of de-junking her house. I think it's great. I don't think it's great when she sends some of the "treasures" she's found to my house. And the funny thin is, she never does it in person. She sends it with my little sister or with Taz. I think she does that so I can't refuse it! In the last week I have acquired: EVERY color of crepe paper you can imagine, vinyl holiday decorations to stick on your windows (Christmas and Birthday addition), a smore maker (this one is not too bad), and last but not least, a shower bug...If you are not familiar with a shower bug, it is a radio that suctions to the wall of your shower. The problem is it only plays 10 random am stations that it chooses for you. Taz thinks it's great. He has been sticking it to EVERYTHING. He also keeps turning it on, which freaks me out because every time he does it is some random guy talking. I keep thinking someone is in my house! So THANKS, Mom, for thinking of us. I am sure you are laughing right now because you know how much I LOVE hand-me-down-junk. How about next time you bless someone else's life? Love ya, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bless Haylee, Bless Haylee!!! Thats what you get for having a basement. LOL
Post a Comment