Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quirkiness

I've been tagged...I have to narrow my quirkiness down to six things. Here goes:

1. I am obsessive about the towels in my linen closet. They have to be folded the EXACT same way, put away neatly in color piles. The weird thing is, I am not really organized in the rest of my life, but I can totally tell when someone else has put the towels away and it bugs me and I have to pull them out, re-fold them, and put them in their correct pile.

2. I lick my q-tips before I put them in my ear. I know you might think it is gross, but I LOVE to clean out my ears (even though I know you are not suppose to) and I HATE the feeling of the cotton. I was watching "Everybody Love Raymond" one day and they were making fun of Robert for the same thing. Also, my brother in law, Brandon, does it, too!

3. I am a knuckle cracker, and if I pop one, I HAVE to do all ten of them. If I don't, I will have overwhelming anxiety until I do.

4. I kind of stole this one from Heidi...I tap my teeth to beats, too. Sometimes I use my different teeth like keys on a piano. Some taps sound higher than others. Sometimes I make up my own tune, sometimes I tap one I already know, and sometimes I tap along to whatever is playing. It's amazing the things you find in common with people when you are talking about quirks. Heidi - maybe we should start a band!?!

5. I am an obsessive eyebrow plucker. This is something that has plagued me for years (hence the reason that my eyebrows are too far apart and they wont grow back). I am much better than I used to be, but I do go NUTS with the tweezers a couple of times a week.

6. I am one of those people who drive others crazy in the car. I will find one thing (for example opening and shutting the glove box) and I will do it OVER and OVER again unconsciously. My little sister does it, too.

This is just a small sampling of the quirkiness of me. Enjoy! I now tag Kari, Teresa, Marianne, Michelle and Tanya!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Two things in common, I lick the Q-Tip also, you're probably not as gross as you think you are and I think that we should try out for America's Got Talent with the teeth-clicking!!