Taz got to play T-ball for the first time this fall and he LOVED it! He played for the St. Louis Cardinals, which is great because his favorite colors are red and blue. He liked hitting the ball the best, especially after his "Crapa" (that's what he calls my dad) gave him a bat for his birthday. He did really well, and most of the time he hit the ball when the coach pitched it to him. I was pretty proud of him.
The best part about Taz, though, is how much fun he has playing sports, games, anything really. He is always SO enthusiastic, and most of the time asks WAY too many questions! I'm just glad he enjoys himself.
A little too much sometimes...
Here are some great fielding shots. He goes after the ball...
He catches it. He throws it...
And YOU'RE OUT! Just kidding. That's really not how it went. There are no outs in T-ball! If there were, Taz would have had his fair share! He doesn't run to the base, he sort of trots. That's just another example of him being all about having fun. I love it!
I also love the emphasis on being a good sport. That's as much a part of the game as anything, but unfortunately in Scott's line of work we see too many who do exactly exemplify it...
The Cardinals always cheer for the other team, and at the end of the season they even game themselves a cheer. Go, CARDINALS!

3 comments:
So cute!
I can't wait for t-ball! Taz is so cute!
so cute! I can't wait for t-ball!
Post a Comment