Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SEVEN

I stole this idea from someone, because I thought it was very clever. Since Scott and I just celebrated our 7th anniversary, I am going to let you all in on the seven things I love most about him. This was really hard to narrow down, because there are a lot more than seven things I love about him, but here goes (in no particular order):

1. I love that he vacuums, because he knows I hate doing it. I still do it, but when he is home it is something that he is SO WILLING to do.
2. I love that he does that laundry, for the same reason as stated above.
3. I love that I can be 100% myself around him. He may laugh, and tell me that I am a nerd, but I know that he loves me and really embraces my quirkiness.
4. I love that he has a testimony and that he shares it.
5. I love that he takes me to the temple, but more importantly that he WANTS to. I know that I am very lucky because of this and I try no to take it for granted.
6. I love that we have mini tetris playing dates/great heart to heart talks. This is something that maybe only he understands, but it's great.
7. I love that he values the importance of motherhood and that it is so important to him that I be able to stay home with our boys. He works SO HARD to make this possible.

I can't believe that I already listed seven things! There are so many more things that make him great. Like what a great dad he is, or how I NEVER have to unload the car when he is around, or how he is the COOLEST teacher at Copper Hills (just kidding...that's an inside joke between us!). Ladies, don't be jealous. Your guy has it in him, too. You just have to look (making a list helps).

I love you so much, Hun. You are my best pal in the whole wide world and that makes me a very lucky girl. Happy 7th anniversary. Here's to infinite more!

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

I still remember going to your wedding reception. Has it really been seven years?! You should feel awful lucky to be married to the coolest teacher at Cooper Hills! LOL. Maybe we should get together sometime?

Sheri said...

Aww..*sniff* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!