On Sunday I said to Scott, "Isn't it funny that on MOTHER'S DAY, you didn't have any morning meetings so that you could be home to give me a break from getting the kids ready and on FATHER'S DAY it's pretty much the same thing?" He just smiled. It was such a great day. We just hung out together and laid around. I think that Scott would agree that it was perfect. I totally stole this idea from my friend (thanks, Emily). I thought it was so cute, though! The following are questions answered by Taz about his dad:
1. What is something dad always says to you? I love you
2. What makes dad happy? When I hug him
3. What makes dad sad? When I don't love him
4. How does dad make you laugh? By tickling me
5. How old is your dad? That's a hard one...um...13
6. How tall is your dad? Um...I don't know...um...almost like 4 and a half, so it's 3 and a half
7. What is his favorite thing to do? Pull out weeds
8. What does your dad do when you’re not around? Um...leaves
9. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Football
10. What is your dad really good at? Golfing
11. What is your dad not very good at? Football, cause he runs slow
12. What does your dad do for his job? Teach
13. What is your dad’s favorite food? Ramen Noodles
14. What makes you proud of your dad? When he says I love you
15. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Austin from the Backyardigans
16. What do you and your dad do together? Help each other pull out the weeds
17. How are you and your dad the same? We both look like each other
18. How are you and your dad different? I have brown hair and he has black hair
19. How do you know your dad loves you? He helps me set up a game
20. What is your favorite thing about your dad? When he teaches me how to play football
Happy Father's Day, Scott! You are such a great dad, husband, and person. You are our hero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great idea! That is way too cute. By the way, Austin is my favorite Backyardigan. He just seems so mellow and sweet. Such a funny answer.
That's so cute!
How cute! Taz is a funny little guy.
Very cute. I didn't know that Scott had black hair.
That is a fun idea. I know it is late, but I hope you had a great Father's Day Scott.
Post a Comment