First we played a round of mini golf. Taz was so cute and particular lining up his ball!
He also insisted that he play with his own putter and not the ones that they give you to play with.
Asher didn't get to play the whole time. We would let him throw the ball down the green, but he only got to hit (or should I say "whack") the ball once.
After that, we hit a bucket of balls. I don't think that swing is too bad for a four year old, especially considering that his clubs are a little too heavy! I'm his mom, I have to think he's great. Who knows? Maybe he'll make me some money someday...I can dream can't I?
P.S. And I have to put this for fear that Scott would kill me if I didn't - We DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT push Taz into golfing. Scott has always been very paranoid about people thinking that he in particular does that. Seriously, ever since Taz could stand every long object was a club (I remember him using a long stemmed rose once) and every round-ish object a ball. Don't let Scott fool you, though. Even though he doesn't push Taz into it, he loves that he loves it, ya know?

1 comment:
That's so funny because Lance will wholeheartedly admit with pride that he is totally pushing Marley into golf!! (I think it's just a joke but he does always remind me that for girls it is the easiest scholarship to get)
Post a Comment