Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Halloween was a little different and a little more hectic this year, since it was on the eve of my little sister's wedding. However, that also means it was a lot more fun, because the Vegas chapter of our family was here. Shayna and Bryce joined us for our neighborhood Trunk-or-Treat and from there we all went out to Grandma Wiggle's for clam chowder and about an hour of REAL Trick-or-Treating. I can never really decide how I feel about the Trunk-or-Treat. It's fun on one hand because you get to see all of your neighbors and their kids, but what's halloween if your not FREEZING and wet up to your knees because you stepped in a puddle? I'm just kidding about that last part...sort of. But I do think that some of the fun of the holiday is lost, because people are...I don't know...maybe too lazy to walk with their kids and keep them safe. I suppose I get the best of both worlds because we choose to do it all!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I forgot to tell you. At the Truck or Treat I didn't even reconize Taz. How funny.
Post a Comment