Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nerds! NERDS!

My kids are NERDS! I blame Scott for it. Maybe it is a girl thing, but I think Star Wars is totally nerdy. Tonight Asher came up and handed me a lightsaber and...well, just watch and see what went down...



I don't know what it is about Stars Wars, but they totally love it. Maybe they'll grow out of it. Wait a minute! Their DAD hasn't, so probably not. Oh, well. I guess there are worse things. None come to mind immediately, but I'm sure they are out there.. PS - I actually don't mind Stars Wars THAT much...just don't tell my nerdy family, or they'll make me watch it all the time!

4 comments:

Dewey said...

That is so cute! Asher cracks me up. Im so glad you post videos on here so I can see how funny your kids are.I miss seeing them all the time......

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness! His sweet little voice just kills me! He is the cutest little nerd I ever did see. And I second your observation...Star Wars is nerdy. Thankfully Mathew is still into Cars. I can deal with Cars.

The Luker Family said...

Oh man I miss you guys!

Ranae and Matt said...

I feel the same way as you do. My kids loooooove star wars. That video was really cute