For the first time since we've been married, Scott and I were invited to an "adults only Halloween Party." Ironically enough, it was the first year that we had planned to wear costumes. A few week ago, the Pediatric Dental office that I work for participated in a health fair, and I dressed up like the Tooth Fairy. Scott told me that I should wear the costume for Halloween and I told him that I would if he would wear scrubs and be a dentist. He thought that was east enough, and agreed. The party was so fun. I found out that night that I canNOT eat a donut off of a string, I canNOT life M&M's out of a bowl by sucking through a straw, but I DO have a talent for eating a saltine crackers and whistling. Who knew?

It was such a great night. It's fun to get away from the kids sometimes and be with my hubby and other adults. It makes me feel young...I'm old...I know...
PS - the Gorilla's wife was a banana, but she had to take the picture.
1 comment:
I love this picture! Everyone looks great. So who was the gorilla and the banana? That's hysterical!
Post a Comment