Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Punkin' Patch

The last couple of years we have supported the local farmers and instead of buying pumpkins at Walmart, we went to a pumpkin patch. It's really quite fun. We did it for Family Home Evening, and this year we waited until it was dark. Okay, that wasn't really by choice. It had been a long day... The point is, it was really fun. We brought the boys flashlights and they looked for their pumpkins in the dark. I totally meant to take pictures of the pumpkins, but...no excuse, I just forget. I didn't even get pictures of them after we carved them. I'd like to blame the stress of Lacey's wedding, but this is typical for me. I can tell you that they were orange, and kind of muddy and that Taz thought we needed to put them in the bathtub to clean them.

No comments: