Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on Frankie

So, the snowman that we built last week, we affectionately named "Frankie." This was started by Scott to tease Taz. Taz kept calling the snowman "Frosty" and Scott called it "Frankie" just to make him mad. After a few, "It's FROSTY!" Then, "no, it's Frankie!" arguments, Taz gave in and "Frankie" it is...or was. The day after we built him, he began to melt. By the time we picked up Taz from school, his head had fallen off. I didn't want to go out in the now very wet snow and pick up his accessories, and so in an act of pure chivalry, Scott did it when he got home. BIG MISTAKE! Asher is ABSOLUTELY devestated. If you ask him about "Frankie" he says, "Daddy take it away, my Fankie snowman." I keep trying to tell him that Frankie just melted and Daddy picked up the mess, but he doesn't buy it. Poor kid...thinks he has a big mean Dad. Poor Dad...just trying to be helpful. Happy Mommy...didn't have to go out in the wet snow!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

*gasp!* Scott's a SNOWMAN KILLER!

Kelli said...

I love your stories Missy. I also knew that when I clicked on your blog I would hear Christmas music. I love ya Miss and will always miss the runs. Can we make divinity this year?