Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Meanest Loser

I don't know, guys. I'm about to watch "The Biggest Loser," and I think it might be DRAMA! Seriously, Vickie is the meanest person in the history of the show! I really don't like her one bit! And I sort of feel bad for not liking her. I am wrestling with my feelings right now. On one hand I think, "They are just playing up her meanness for the sake of good TV." On the other hand I want to hit her until my arms hurt! Did I just say that out loud? AHHHHH! The evil is rubbing off!

4 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

So, what did you think? Can you believe she didn't get voted off?

The Pugs said...

DITO! We strongly dislike Vicky at the Pug's household too. I was SHOCKED that they didn't vote her off when they had the chance.

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh, I can't STAND Vickie!! I'm normally pretty tolerant of most people, but she is absolutely horrible. It makes me physically ill to think she will probably make it to the final 4. And it really bothers me if they really play up her evilness for ratings. I watch that show because it inspires me to keep trying. But this season I just turn of the TV ticked off every night. I really hope the producers won't stoop like that again.

Kelli said...

UHHHHHH.....can you say that you are NUTS!!!!!! Psycho #2