First stop - Dentist
For some reason, Taz was really nervous for some reason. It was odd because the dentist office is like his second home! Once we got there he was a champ. Cleaning, x-rays, fluoride, the works!
I had to take this picture of Taz, because I told him that he looked like a duck!
Asher was awesome, too. No x-rays for him, but the cleaning and fluoride made his teeth shiny white!
I know that I am his mom, but man that kid has a great smile.
A great visit to the dentist. Best part for mom - no cavities. Best part for boys - seeing Grandma Wiggle and the extra prizes that she gives them. SPOILED.
One Grandma down...
Second Stop - Grandma Renee
Grandma Renee had surgery on her shoulder. This is the first chance we got to go and see her. Grandpa Jerry pulled out the old games and toys for the kids and we visited for a few hours.
Grandma Renee wouldn't be in the picture, but I didn't really give Grandpa Jerry a choice. They wanted a picture of the boys together, and here it is!
I love it when they are being nice to each other. Even if it is only in a picture...
Two Grandma's down...One Grandpa down...
Third and Final Stop - Grandma Fossil
We got to Grandma Fossil's "place" as Asher calls it (with a really hard L after the P, which makes it sound more like pu-lace), and it was time for her dinner. A woman of my own heart, she decided to save the dinner for later and we walked to the gas station to get ice cream.
What is it with kids and ice cream?
It seems like they can eat just about anything else and stay clean...
But they are never too old to get ice cream all over there face and shirt!
This is Asher's "Sorry Mama" look. Let's be honest. How can you stay mad at that?
This is Asher trying to get the concept of licking the ice cream so that it doesn't drip off of the cone. Yeah...we'll save that lesson for another day.
Three Grandma's down...One Grandpa down...
It was a good day. Very productive in a more fun than the usual way!

1 comment:
Holy cow, your boys are so grown up! I can't believe how much they've changed since I saw them last! What handsome little guys.
Post a Comment