
Harry Potter... How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. And don't worry about what Scott thinks, because he loves you, too! And according to a facebook quiz, he is you, so...
In case you can't tell, I just saw "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." It would take a lot for me to not like this movie, because of my "Potter Mania," but alas, I do not have to question my devotion because I LOVED IT! Every second of it. Why is it that whenever I watch a Harry Potter movie, I feel as though I am visiting an old friend, or like I am literally a part of the story (maybe the fourth member of the Potter-Weasley-Granger crew? A girl can dream...)? I really love it. And I am so, so glad that Scott equally shares my obsession. It makes it all the better when you have someone to get giddy with! Tonight was especially great, because not only was Scott there, but so was my fellow Hufflepuff pal, Sherri. And don't worry, Sherri, I won't tell anyone that you screamed (OUT LOUD) when the INFERI grabbed Harry's arm. It will forever be our little secret!

2 comments:
You guys were so amazing to include us in Harry Potter night. I simply can't say thank you enough. Thank you! It was like a dream come true!! (That doesn't sound too over-the-top, does it?)
And hey, thanks for not spilling the beans about my escaped scream during the movie. I would be so embarrassed if that ever got out...
Btw, I'm really liking your new blog template. Very cute!
It was good, wasn't it!
The entire audience jumped when Harry's arm was grabbed, I thought that was so funny. We should have gone together!
Post a Comment