BAHHHHHHHH! Before I begin, I must tell you that I had planned to blog about taking my boys to see the Oquirrh Mountain Temple this morning, but how can I when my vents are filled with pee? Yes, pee. Asher (while sitting on the toilet in his bathroom) managed to pee down the vent. In his defense, it was an accident. In my defense, I just cleaned the bathroom, and I mean DEEP CLEANED the bathroom yesterday. We're talking moping on my hands and knees with clorox. He felt bad, but instead of stopping, he just let it all out. I need to figure out what I can do today so that the three of us survive. I for sure need to lock myself in a room with some chocolate and either:
a. Read "Shackles of Honor"
b. Listen to "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
or c. Watch the Masterpiece Theatre version of "Jane Eyre"
...which to choose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My vote is C...Jane Eyre!
Ooo-Ooo! Jane Eyre! Then I can come watch it with you and it will be marvelous! And peeing down the vent *snicker* That's funny... because it didn't happen to me!
Post a Comment