We saw the 6th movie last week. About a week ago, I caught Scott reading (actually reading!) book #7. I thought I might die. Don't get me wrong, Scott reads. He reads the newspaper, he reads for work, he reads for church, but I have never known him to read for fun. That was before this:

He will NOT put the book down! He is almost finished, which is totally crazy! But it's a crazy that I totally get, since I read this book in about eleven hours, give or take. It makes my heart happy to share this great love with him. My cup runneth over (sigh)...

4 comments:
Wow, that must be some pretty amazing friend to let you borrow her Harry Potter CDs. You're sure lucky to have a friend like that! ;o)
I'm so proud of Scott for reading one of the books. Brandon has actually started to read the first one. First time in all the years I've known him that he's picked up a fiction book. Unfortunately, he's having to take a break to get ready for his finals... dumb school ruins everything fun.
I have tried and tried to get Mike to read them but because it's not about a real situation, and it's fantasy he says NO WAY. Good for Scott!
Yeah! I have been trying to get Phillip to read these books for years but her refuses. He doesn't think it's "manly" enough with, as he says, "Mr. Gumblegoo and Mrs. Hoozawhatz". Whatever. I can't wait to tell him that real men read "Harry Potter"!
Shane is reading "The Hunger Games". I am sure that he will be reading Harry Potter soon. I am only on the 2nd book. Anyway good for Scott, maybe you can sneak "Twilight" in there.
Post a Comment