Each member of the class was supposed to bring a sack lunch and a teddy bear, but since Taz isn't really a "teddy bear" (there they go again!) kind of kid, I let him choose his favorite stuffed animal for the picnic, which was alas, "the jaguar."
Taz and "the jaguar" go waaaaaay back. Scott and I bought "the jaguar" (now I'm just using them for fun!) as part of the decor for Taz's "jungle" themed nursery. When I went into labor in the middle of the night with Taz, Scott grabbed "the jaguar" and put him in the car with us to remind me that the horrific pain that I was enduring would be well worth it. So, pretty much "the jaguar" has been with Taz since the beginning, and though he is not "attached" to it, it is by far his favorite stuffed animal and always will be. As you can see, many of the other kids in the class brought things other than teddy bears. I don't think they are as popular as they used to be.
Here is a picture of a boy who has a MAJOR "little brother complex." Asher has to do EVERYTHING that Taz does. No, he does not actually attend school, but every Friday when we get Taz ready, we also have to get Asher ready - backpack and all. Today he too, had to bring his favorite stuffed animal, his "croc" (actually he calls it "crockey"). After we drop Taz off at school, we have to go see daddy (Taz's school is at Copper Hills, where Scott teaches). Then when we pick Taz up, we have to go and see daddy again. Usually we stay for lunch. The boys (all three of them) love it.
These are a few pictures outside of Scott's classroom. We are done with pre-school for this year, and next year it will be two days, and then it will be kindergarten, and then he will be graduating high school and AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I know I have said this before, but this life of mine is really going by too fast!

3 comments:
Congratulations Taz!! We are so glad that you are done for the summer. Kendra loves to play with you and now that you are free on Fridays it will be so fun.
They are so cute! They look so clean and shiny like they walked off the pages of a catalogue.
Hey Missy! I finally found your comment. I must have over looked it or didn't check that post for a while. So sorry about that. I am adding you to my blog so you can definitely add me. I admit I blog stalk you from Brye's all the time. I was really jealous of your girl's night out post but I didn't want to comment because I thought you would think I was creepy. So I'm glad you were brave and made the move.
I can't believe Taz is old enough to go to pre-school! He is getting so big! You'll have to have another one pretty soon! Oh and you look awesome! I need to run with you although I think you would kick my butt!
Post a Comment