A few days ago I could have sworn that I looked at the weather and it said it was only supposed to be cloudy this week. I thought maybe, just maybe we would start to get some consistently nice weather. I thought I could feel a glimpse of summer...the sun...the shorts...the park...That's what I get for thinking! I had plans to go to the park with my friend, Ginger, and her boys today. My plans were ruined! For, as I was running on my treadmill this morning - BOOM, BANG, BOOM, trickle, trickle (that's my impression of rain and thunder). No park today. We decided to go to Arctic Circle instead.

These are some pictures of the boys playing. The blondies are Ginger's, the others are mine.

They had fun. Asher loved the slide. Easton loved the clock. Taz love the tic, tac, toe, and whatever anyone else was playing with, as usual. Eli loved to smile.

We lasted about two hours, which I thought was good. Hopefully next time, we will be at the park! I think kids do better in wide open spaces.
I took this next picture (actually Taz took it! He's not too bad.) for my husband. CUUUUUTE BABY!

Even though we had fun, I still can't wait for summer. I am mostly excited to see a little more of Scott. We have a lot of crazy plans. Most of them involving finishing our yard. I am hoping somewhere amid the craziness, Scott and I will find a little quality time together...just the two of us...away for the night on a romantic adventure...was that subtle?
3 comments:
That was pretty fun. Who took that last picture of you? Was it Taz?
How fun. It looks like they had a lot of fun anyway. Although I can't share your thoughts about rain with you, because I LOVE IT!
Hey Missy! I was reading the paper today during naptime and was suprised to see your name. But it wasn't suprising to get wonderful fashion advise from you. Everyone needs a flattering swim suit. I hope your summer is going well so far.
Post a Comment