Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ode to Chocolate

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! I LOVE CHOCOLATE! That's all I've eaten today is chocolate, and I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! La dee dah dee dah, I love eating chocolate! (I decided to take this approach to today's over indulgence of chocolate instead of the alternative of crying and hating myself for it...Tomorrow's a new day and hopefully chocolate will only play a supporting role instead of being the main character!)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Ha-ha! I LOVE it! This is my new favorite blog post ever. I may have to try your approach next time. I always know I'm eating something I shouldn't when I take it into the bathroom and lock the door so the kids won't ask for some and so Brandon won't judge me.

Heidi said...

That is PURE INSPIRATION!! Thanks for that perspective, it really is much better than the guilt!

The Luker Family said...

LOL! I love it too! This post makes me laugh! La dee dah dah

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Amen sister!