Thursday, May 22, 2008

My FIRST Tag!

This is how lame I am - this is my first time being "blog tagged," and I'm pretty excited about it. Lame, I know. It's a fun one, though:

*How did you meet your man? Blind date.
*What is his name? Scott
*How long did you date? 9 months, engaged for 5 LONG months
*How long have you been married? almost 7. Wow, that makes me feel old!
*Who is taller? He is
*Who eats more? He does most of the time. There is that occasional time where I win. It usually has chocolate involved (see previous post!)
*Who is the better singer? I always said I would marry someone who sings. Well, I did. It's not on key, but he does sing a lot. As far as who is better, I would have to say me...
*Who does the laundry? Me, but only because I am home more. If he's home, he's helping (I know, I'm lucky!)
*Who pays the bills? I do
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him, it's closer to the door so he can keep me safe. Although, I'm the one who gets up with the kids mostly and so logically it should be me. Oh, well. It's good exercise.
*Who mows the lawn? we don't have a lawn, but right now he pulls all the weeds, so I'm sure it will be him.
*Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. Occasionally he will cook and we have one of three meals - chicken and rice, a casserole his mom used to make, or kim chee soup (yes the fermented cabbage kind of kim chee. Scott served an LDS mission in Korea. It's actually not bad.)
*Who drives? Scott. First of all, I hate driving. Second of all, I hate to be told what to do, and with Scott being a driver ed teacher, it just comes so natural to him!
*Who is more stubborn? HE IS! (And there is NO WAY you are going to convince me otherwise!
*Who kissed who first? He did, after I all but begged him to! Honestly, it was 3 o' clock in the morning and we had been saying goodbye since midnight! What a CHICKEN!*Who asked who out? Again, blind date, but he called me and made the arrangements. Also, he was given a picture of me before that point. Not fair, huh? I had NO IDEA what kind of crazy things to expect! Lucky for me, he is a cutie!
*Who proposed? He did. On my 20th birthday. He said he wouldn't be engaged to a teenager.
*Who is more sensitive? Me! Although he can't watch the movie cars without getting misty-eyed...and I love him for it!
*Who has more siblings? Him. He came from 5 boys. I came from 4 girls. Hopefully we will have a mix!
*Who wears the pants? This is the debate. Honestly, we share the pants. I pretty much get what I want, but that is because I never really ask for things that will cause a problem. This is the most difficult question to answer. My favorite quote that has to do with this kind of thing is from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." And is goes something like - "The man is the head, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head anyway she wants!"

Okay, now I TAG Ginger, Teresa, Sheri, & Tanya!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hurray! My first tag too! And like you, I am strangely excited about it. hee hee...

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You are not supposed to tag me Missy. I am horrible about doing them, but we will see. Love yours.