Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Will Go Into The Zoo - I Want To See It, Yes I Do!

In the last few weeks we have spent a couple of days at the zoo. It was really fun. The animals were VERY active...

...we saw some giraffes...

...the monkey's were out...


...and so were the tigers...


...we were there during feeding time...


...and while the animals played...

...a little turtle poked it's head out to say "hello"...

...we also saw a couple of crock's face of...YIKES! The zoo's a great place. The only problem is - I'm not sure that I left with the same wild animals that I came with...

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Looks like you had a great time. I haven't been there since Quinton was 1. It's way way too hot right now, maybe closer to Sept. I really wanted to go. I loved your little story, you are creative with words.

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun. We should take the kids out on a field trip together sometime!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun! We need to plan a trip to go together. They look like they had a lot of fun.

Ranae and Matt said...

As you know we spend many days at the zoo since daddy works there. But I love it. I can't wait until the Carousel opens.