Tuesday, May 20, 2008

When Mom's Not Looking

These are things that happen at our house when mom's not looking:

When mom gets out the window cleaner, sets it down and walks away...



Asher finishes the job! Seriously - how cute is this? The best part is that he FREAKED out when I took it away from him. Maybe I should take advantage of his willingness to do manual labor. Maybe train him early? That could be nice! I could just relax and watch TV all day, right? I might have to consider that one...

When mom's not looking and Taz has had a busy day playing at the park...


...he falls asleep wherever he lands. This was at about six-ish, and yes, he is sprawled out across two kitchen chairs and half hidden under the table. The kid kills me! It is now 9:30 and he is still asleep. Hopefully for the night. Either that, or in a few minutes he will wake up and then the party will really start! This is what happens at our house when mom's not looking.

2 comments:

Emily Norman said...

Yep! I say train 'em while they're young! That is so awesome. I can't believe Taz could sleep like that. Are you sure you didn't put him to work earlier? Just kidding!

The Luker Family said...

Go Asher! Remind him that he promised to come over to my house to clean too. Rossi usually just sucks on the spray bottles so....I have to watch him. Isn't it so great when they are so tired they just literally fall asleep?!