As most of you have probably noticed, we skipped right from winter to summer with very little spring. And, I LOVE spring, so I'm not too happy about it. It has be SO stinkin' hot the past few days, and because the bulk of our windows face west, it makes for a toasty afternoon and evening. We are trying like mad to not use our AC until June..Okay so in a moment of weakness...I mean two moments of weakness, we did turn it on for a few hours... Anyway, for whatever reason, most of our boys PJ's are not designed for the hot weather, so we sometimes have to get creative. This is what we came up with:

Nice muscles, right?

Are these shorts or pants or something in the middle?
What can I say? The boys thought they were cool!
1 comment:
I love those wife beater shirts. Rossi looks so cute in them and apparently so do your boys!
Post a Comment