Thursday, April 24, 2008
All Work, No Play
This morning at 7:30, my boss called me and asked if I could come in and work, because one of the girls I work with had a family emergency. I made a few calls, and thanks to a great neighbor (Jaylynn, you are awesome!), I was able to help out. I have to say, though, I really didn't want to be at work today. I wanted to be with my kids. I really missed them. One big realization I had today is that I am so glad that I am not a working mom. I couldn't do it. My hat goes off to those of you who can. I'm glad that Scott and I are on the same page about this (I love you, Scott!). By the end of today, I was SOOOOO exhausted! I did get a HUGE reward, though. From the moment I got home I had a boy wrapped around each leg, saying "Mommy! Mommy! You're home!" It was great. I love being a mom. It's the most difficult, and yet oh, so rewarding job in this world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment