Yes, this is my eye. Notice the lack of evelashes. And to top it off, it hurt like...well I just don't know how to describe it. It hurt REAL BAD! I guess I need to invest in some fake lashes. Any ideas? I want something that looks fairly natural. Think "Sacrament Meeting"...
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
OWWWWWW!!!
I think I may be done with eyelash curlers. I was just curling my eyelashes and I slipped. You see, when I curl my eyelashes, I put my elbows on each side of the faucet on the sink. I am wearing a sweatshirt today and so I guess it makes my elbows kind of slippery, I don't know! What I do know is that I slipped, and for some reason kept holding on to the eyelash curler, and as a result half of the eyelashes on my left eye are GONE! I think I have a black eye, too (I kind of wacked myself in the process!)

Yes, this is my eye. Notice the lack of evelashes. And to top it off, it hurt like...well I just don't know how to describe it. It hurt REAL BAD! I guess I need to invest in some fake lashes. Any ideas? I want something that looks fairly natural. Think "Sacrament Meeting"...
Yes, this is my eye. Notice the lack of evelashes. And to top it off, it hurt like...well I just don't know how to describe it. It hurt REAL BAD! I guess I need to invest in some fake lashes. Any ideas? I want something that looks fairly natural. Think "Sacrament Meeting"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OUCH! That looks painful! I have a habit at pulling on mine and there are numerous times I get spaces in my eyelashes. Don't worry they do grow back!
OH MY! I am hurting for you. The picture is like a bad car accident, you can't help but look but need to look away at the same time. I can't even understand that kind of pain. Good thing your gourgeous and no one will notice anyway.
Post a Comment