SCARY!!!! I have no idea where he got the idea to bring me a giant knife to cut an apple! He just said, "I fot you would wan a bigger knife for cutting my bigger apple." After we talked about not playing with knives (yikes!), Taz did get his apple, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The kid loves apples!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
An Apple a Day...
Taz just came to me and asked me if I would cut him up an apple. He had gotten the apple out of the fridge all by himself. He even washed it! He thought of everything...

SCARY!!!! I have no idea where he got the idea to bring me a giant knife to cut an apple! He just said, "I fot you would wan a bigger knife for cutting my bigger apple." After we talked about not playing with knives (yikes!), Taz did get his apple, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The kid loves apples!

SCARY!!!! I have no idea where he got the idea to bring me a giant knife to cut an apple! He just said, "I fot you would wan a bigger knife for cutting my bigger apple." After we talked about not playing with knives (yikes!), Taz did get his apple, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The kid loves apples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment