These are some pictures of Asher in his cute little hospital gown. He actually got to keep the socks. Scott thinks I'm so weird, but I LOVE hospital socks - ya know, the kind with traction on the bottom?! I still have the pair I got when I had Ash. They are getting holes in them, but I love them so much that I can't bear to throw them away. Guess it's time for another baby (good reason, right...and no that was not an announcement!)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Hospital Socks
These are some pictures of Asher in his cute little hospital gown. He actually got to keep the socks. Scott thinks I'm so weird, but I LOVE hospital socks - ya know, the kind with traction on the bottom?! I still have the pair I got when I had Ash. They are getting holes in them, but I love them so much that I can't bear to throw them away. Guess it's time for another baby (good reason, right...and no that was not an announcement!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I took picture of Baby Bear when he went into surgery for his trigger finger when he was 2. It breaks your heart to see such a little guy in a big hospital bed.
Hi Missy,
I'm so sorry that you guys had to go through that. It is hard to take your little kid in for surgery. Grace loves the hospital jammies. I think I finally started thowing away the socks they give you. We had so many that they started taking over her drawer. I did keep the teeny tiny baby ones for her book. Those were so cute.
-Tammy Anderson
Post a Comment