Friday, April 11, 2008

Ahhhh, Recovery!

This was after the surgery in the recovery room. Ash has to wear that funny little ear cover for 24 hours. Some things that we have described it as looking like are 1/2 pf Princess Leah (the nurse thought that was funny), 1/2 of a wrestling head gear, and the best one is - Have you ever seen the movie "Annie"? When they go to the movies and the dancers come out with hats on that have like a flower or bow or something on the side? I keep thinking he's going to start singing, "Let's Go To the Movies."

On a serious note, I am so glad that this is over with. At least the surgery part. It's so hard to see your kids go through things. I know this wont be our last challenge, but I am so greatful for all the love and support that so many of you have shown us. I am greatful for good family and good friends.

3 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

Yeah I am so glad that I have another blogger friend. I am glad Ash surgery went well. He looks cute with the bandage on his ear.

The Luker Family said...

I am so glad that things went ok. Like Asher, what a trooper. Welcome to the blog world!!!

Alana said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm glad the surgery went well & I'm excited to see you soon!