Tuesday, April 22, 2008
DAREDEVIL
We just got back from the park, and we had so much fun! It is designed more for bigger kids, but that didn't stop my little daredevil, Asher. He is totally the opposite of his older brother and Dad for that matter!). I told my mom about his fearlessness and she said that is exactly how I was. I am so proud! Scared to death, but proud. I only wish I would have had my camera handy. There was a slide that went straight down, that Taz wouldn't touch unless he was on my lap, and Asher went down it all by himself, plopped off the end onto his bottom, then got up and ran for the stairs again. It was too cute. By the time we left, his lip was bloody, but he was still smiling! Did I mention that I had stitches about a dozen times as a kid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment