Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Funnies

A few funny things happened today. Most were lessons learned for me.

First: Did you know that the place where your legs connect to your torso are called your "leg pits"? Taz informed me of this during his bath tonight. I have no idea where he got it from. It does make sense, though. We have "armpits." Why not "leg pits"?

Second: We like to do this thing at our house called "FLYING". Any of you who have kids or have been around kids have probably done it many times. It is where you lay on your back and hoist the child up with your legs on their tummy, while holding their hands. Did you know that if they have their mouth open for too long, a long piece of drool will hit you in the face? Asher taught me that.

Third: Taz loves to sleep at my mom's house. One of his favorite things is that they get to watch movies in grandma's bed while eating ice cream and popcorn. This is a quote from Taz, "Do you know wha' happens to my gramma if she eas too much budder on her pacorn? Her bum gets fat." (He told this to my visiting teachers today)

Fourth: Do you know what happens when you leave Asher alone with a chocolate ice cream cone?



(Notice Asher's shirt says, "Chocolate Moose." Coincidence? I think not!)

These are some of the valuable life lessons I learned today. I hope you day was as eventful and informative.

PS - I just had to send my kids to bed with NO STORIES for filling the bathroom floor with water....a combination of both tub and TOILET water...have a lovely evening...I am going to bed...after I clean the bathroom...

4 comments:

Ranae and Matt said...

Love the pic

Anonymous said...

This picture of Asher is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. That little boy is a funny kid.

Mama Bear said...

Well you've seen my latest blogs so YEAH I know where you're coming from with the bathroom thing!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I agree-that was very funny when he said that popcorn makes his grandma's bum big (he even tried to whisper it).